Facebook is the oldest and widest-reaching social media platform.
Going by its years of existence and over 2.8 billion monthly users, it’s one of the best places to scale your business for reach and impact.
While you focus on your core task of developing innovative products and creating valuable content for your audience, identifying the right time to post and engage with them on Facebook could be a chore.
In this post, I will share the 3 best Facebook auto poster chrome extensions to help you save time and effort while you do this.
What is a Facebook Auto Poster?
The Facebook auto poster tool automatically allows you to publish your posts, i.e., photos or videos, at your desired set time. It does this on a schedule, which means that your post can go live even while you’re asleep.
Not only can you do this on your timeline, but you can also schedule posts to automatically publish on all your Facebook pages and groups by simply setting the time and posting location.
Without this tool, it will be difficult to maintain and consistently publish content, which will, in turn, will build up your work pressure and fatigue to set in.
Why Facebook Auto Poster Chrome Extension?
The Facebook platform allows you to build long-term relationships and engage in person with your customer base.
It provides you with an efficient communication channel where you provide answers to your customers’ pressing problems, announce product sales, and discuss company issues. And permits you to conduct extensive market research and better understand your business.
But to achieve all these, you must understand your audience and their Facebook social time because it is by posting at the right time that you can garner the engagement and insights that you desire.
Since you have to publish posts to a wide range of audiences that exist worldwide across different time zones, it is important that you maintain a schedule.
So knowing the right time to post is very important for engagement and reach.
Findings by some top marketing platforms suggest the best time to post on Facebook for the most engagement;
A study by Buffer reveals that the best time to post to Facebook is between 1 pm – 3 pm during the week and Saturdays. It also added that engagement rates are 18% higher on Thursdays and Fridays.
Hubspot advised that Thursdays and Fridays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. are the best times to post on Facebook.
That said, these time suggestions are only as good as if your target audience is similar to those the survey was conducted with.
But you can’t know if you don’t try. While you may be busy and easily forget to post this time, these three best Facebook auto poster chrome extensions are the tools to try.
Postcrun is one of the easiest ways to schedule your posts on Facebook.
It helps you save time and effort by scheduling your post to automatically publish at your desired time.
This Google Chrome Extension is so resourceful that be it texts, images, videos, and links format of posts, and it allows you to make a schedule from your Facebook profiles, pages, groups, and events.
This Google Chrome extension has the following features;
- Scheduling posts ahead of time on all your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Pinterest), with the option of assigning specific or default times.
- Scheduling posts in bulk.
- Adding watermarks to your images automatically.
- Searching for the content of interest that is useful to your business.
- Inviting multiple collaborators to manage social profiles securely.
2. Social Pilot
Socialpilot Google Chrome Extension permits you to schedule posts on Facebook easily. This activity cuts across your other social media accounts like Twitter and LinkedIn.
It allows you to create schedules for social media postings on your profiles, pages, and groups so that you can increase your engagement. With this, you can connect with your target audience irrespective of where they reside across the globe.
It has the following feature;
- Helps to connect unlimited accounts: It allows you to connect all your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts, including Facebook and Linkedin pages.
- Helps to schedule posts: You can easily schedule your post to be shared at any time for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Easily create posts: With a very easy-to-use UI, you can create your post to share on social media accounts.
- Managing groups: SocialPilot has specially designed the feature to categorized all connected accounts by group.
- Feeds Automation: With SocialPilot, you can easily share new posts and content from famous websites on your social media profile.
- Suggestions – Content Discovery: Sharing unique and interesting updates can engage more audiences. SocialPilot helps you to get unique content easily.
The Buffer Google Chrome extension is one of the best ways to share great content to Facebook, Facebook, and LinkedIn from anywhere on the web, with just one click.
This extension allows you to schedule content to Buffer.
It also gives you the opportunity to schedule posts directly to Buffer from as many sites as possible. This way, you get to post-event articles directly to social media, or schedule for future posting.
Some of its features are;
- It provides a robust platform for you to plan, collaborate, and publish valuable content.
- It gives room for analytics so that you can analyze your social media post-performance and create insightful reports.
- It permits you to interact with engagement by quickly navigating to comments and engaging with your audience fluidly.
No matter how valuable your content is, it makes no good if it doesn’t get to the target audience. The Facebook auto poster chrome extension will make your content promotion very reliable and easy.
Aside from the Facebook auto poster chrome extension, there are other important Google Chrome Extension for Facebook groups which can make your life easier and fetch you money.
One of them is Group Leads that helps you to convert your new Facebook group members into leads and place them in your email marketing software. You can try Group Leads free for 7 days.
This activity will save you time and money and help you better focus on your core task.